Reporting to the respective Training Manager is to ensure the health, safety and security of Students. To deliver Highfield certified qualifications including all aspects for examinations and teaching.
- Qualified PTLLS, CTLLS or DTLLS
- Qualified in one of the following areas:
- Close Protection SIA certified
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- First Aid at Work
- L3 Emergency Care for First Responders or FREC 3
- Level 3 Conflict Management
- Level 3 Restraint training
- Qualified Highfield Instructor desirable but not essential
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- The Training Instructor will provide delivery of Classroom instruction.
- Provides instruction for SIA accredited courses
- Report directly to the Training Manager
- Identifies in a timely manner training requirements needed to maintain required certifications and company standards, and completes all required continuing education and refresher training programs
- Completes any additional training and/or certifications required
- Maintaining absolute familiarity with Olive Group Standard Operating Procedures and the legal parameters in which it operates.
- Sets up and maintains training facility (classrooms, course material, equipment, etc)
- Ensures accountability for all training equipment
- Provide exemplary coaching and mentoring skills.
Constellis is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not unlawfully discriminate in any of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or on any other basis prohibited by applicable law.