DIVISION : Centerra Integrated Services GmbH
Essential Duties and responsibilities
Responsible for performance monitoring of all program functional areas, as well as, all program support functions. Quality Control Specialist perform audits and inspections of all Program procedures and work instructions to ensure continuous improvement of processes. Responsibilities also include gathering and analyzing data and recommending courses of action to improve performance or resolve problems, and mentoring employees, supervisors and management staff in quality management principles, theories, tools, and systems.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES
- Performs root cause research and analysis of process failures and product nonconformities
- Assists process owners in the development and deployment of processes for the purpose of encouraging process improvement initiatives.
- Assists operational areas in documenting processes, work instructions, and in identifying and managing required records.
- Prepares audit checklists specific to process being audited; develops detailed audit plan that extends to process suppliers and customers
- Monitors functional area internal inspection programs.
- Conducts audits and investigations in functional or operational areas as assigned
- Prepares audit/inspection reports; assists in root cause analysis and development of corrective/preventive action plans; performs follow up audits to determine completeness and effectiveness of corrective/preventive actions.
- Conducts activity, technical, and special inspections
- Gathers data, conducts statistical and trend analysis; identifies process controls and performance metrics to assist in measuring process performance and continuous improvement.
- Participate and facilitate, as required, in process improvement meetings.
- Develops programs and procedures as requested by the Production Control Manager to enhance operations.
- Provides management reports relating to the quality program.
- High School Diploma or equivalency required.
- Basic understanding of internal auditing standards and risk assessment practices
- Must be able to speak English or German
- Minimum two years' experience in a direct or related field to the position.
- Must demonstrate physical and mental capability to perform work.
- Experience in ISO 9001:2000 Internal Audit Preferred.
- A valid drivers’ license and the ability to obtain a U.S. Government Motor Vehicle Operators License is required.
- Must be able to obtain Common Access Card (CAC)
- This role is in Stuttgart, Germany.
- Reporting to the respective Program Manager.
- This is a full time role, working hours are Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm, with weekends and overtime as necessary.
- Individual is responsible for their own Accommodation, Food and Travel.
Constellis is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not unlawfully discriminate in any of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or on any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet